President Container Group, a leading independent manufacturer of Corrugated Packaging (Sheets, Boxes, Trays, Partitions, Displays etc.) is seeking a full time entry level Customer Service Associate for its corporate location in Moonachie, NJ.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for customer relations with order processing and stock inventory monitoring and replenishment.
- Email the inventory to our stocking program every Monday or as requested by the Customer.
- Manage order processing details: Confirmation of all orders after checking the inventory to make sure we have all items in stock. If items are not all in stock, communicate with customer so they are aware.
- Monitor the stock inventory to ensure we have enough for a 2 week supply or base on machine back log.
- Place orders for inventory replenishment as needed.
- Expedite replenishment orders to ensure we don’t run out of stock.
- Assist customers with stock items as needed.
- Other assignments may be assigned as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
President Container Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. President Container Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.